Thursday, July 26, 2012

Aw Shucks

You all may have seen this already, but I thought it was amazing and I have it on very good authority (thank you Patsy for trying this out) that this works perfectly and, once tried, will be the only way you cook corn on the cob ever again.

Shucking corn and getting rid of all that corn silk was such a pain. At least when we had a compost pile it was for a good cause. But this changes everything. Watch and see.

no shucking needed corn on the cob

Seeing is believing. Let me know if you try this and what your experience is. I just haven't had any corn on the cob since I found this so haven't had the chance to try it myself but it seems like quite the time saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always love feedback on what my readers (like you) are thinking.