Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little Over the Top


I found these pictures of some over-the-top houses. Some are awesome, some are just plain drool-worthy. Some just make you go "huh?"

Enjoy.












Over the top putting green.
Over the top neighbors.

Over the top shower.



Over the top sports watching.   
Over the top grand entrance.
Over the top water features.
Over the top pool.
Over the top organization.
Over the top penny pinchers.
Over the top needs a handrail. This has to be against code.
Over the top man CAVE.
Over the top kitchen, but I could make do.
Over the top ugly.
If money is no object, which would you choose? I'd go for the shower or the kitchen, but Mr. Lane has already drooled on my computer looking at the putting green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always love feedback on what my readers (like you) are thinking.