Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A New Item For My Wish List

Today at One Kings Lane I bypassed the usual pillows, rugs, linens, etc. until I saw that they were having a sale of items from Diane Keaton's home. I have read about the homes she has designed and her love of authentic spanish colonial items. Here is the picture that wowed me.



This is a vintage chrome-finished stove with six burners, one "grillivator,” two warmers, two ovens and one broiler with white handles. O'Keefe & Merritt by Robert Shaw. This is stove is from Diane's Copa De Oro Road House which was featured in Architectural Digest. You can click here to see the other unique items.

While I don't tend to favor spanish colonial decor, I would build a kitchen around this stove. $6,999. Do you think she used it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always love feedback on what my readers (like you) are thinking.