Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things...For Organizing

If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I have a board dedicated to ideas and products for organizing we seem to require. Here are a few of my favorites.

Tension curtain rods used to separate platters and cutting boards
Freezer storage labeling and organizing - look how tidy!
Ring storage using navy beans (or colored glass)
A piece of wood and some hooks make the ironing board look a little decorative, if not inviting.

Shoe organization using wood strips on the wall. First you have to find a wall though.
In cupboard pot holder, found at amazon.com
Inside cabinet door organization for measuring cups and spoons plus conversion chart. This is blackboard paint painted inside the cabinet door.
Counter top dish detergent storage for easy cleaning. Use decorative bottles and either a cake stand or a diy cake stand made by gluing a plate to a candlestick and then spray painting.
A strip of wood and some decorative knobs to store jewelry.
Another freezer organization trick, keep track of contents using a dry erase marker. Comes off with rubbing alcohol, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always love feedback on what my readers (like you) are thinking.